Monday, October 11, 2010

Sorry

Sorry I haven't posted anything since I was in Las Vegas. Lots of things happen and I'm kind of at an questioning point right now as to what I'm planning on doing. I'll try and post some cool projects up here very soon and I don't know maybe I might change things up a notch or two and put something totally crazy up...like a book review or something.
Did you happen to read Kerrelyn Sparks: Eat, Prey, Love ?
It's an amazing book full of surprises to keep you on your toes. It's part of her Love at stake series and boy it doesn't let you down.
Carlos is one heck of a Cat......yes, you'll have to read the book to figure out what I mean by that...
Ok hugs-BJ

2 comments:

  1. Hi BJ!! I've been trying to contact you! You are the winner of my blog on Supernatural Underground. Please contact me at kerrelyn @ earthlink.net (no spaces) so I can get a mailing address. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no blog but i really love to go in and read other blogs i really find them all so interesting with what they are doing we can catch up a lot of things that way so thanks for sharing them with us . :)

    6300

    ReplyDelete