Monday, August 23, 2010

As Promised.....

Sorry For not posting any projects for a LONG time. I was in the process of moving my craft room from my my "craft room" to the dining room. My mom just moved in with us and need a room of her own and thus was the end of my domain....No worries though I never actually had a real need for a dining room, we have an eat-in kitchen that works just fine...LOL
So here is a camping page that I did for Eyelets Etc Lets Blog site (they're a bit behind on posting but I'm sure it will be there soon)        
                                                                                                              
The Pictures were taking on a vacation to Yellowstone. My family had so much fun.It  was amazing!
I use Camping stickers, Bazzill cardstock, Eyelet Etc pattern paper, and of course Eyelet Etc eyelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment