Monday, August 23, 2010

This Weekend....

This weekend in Greeley, Colorado, there is going to be the Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo....How fun right?  Even better will be getting to go......I get to actually go to this one and I can't wait!!! Saturday can't get here fast enough. I heard that last weekend's show went pretty well down in Colorado Springs (I didn't get to go to that one). I really want to see all the different vendors and see what they have to offer. I love to see all the new stamps and to learn  different tricks. I have heard that Eyelets Etc will have some Amazing ....Yes I said Amazing card make and takes....so if you have a chance to go you should really stop by their booth and do a make and take....buy some eyelets....See what's cooler than a croc-a-dile...and who knows maybe we might even meet....you never know...It is a "Small world after all".
On that note what do you think of these cards?

2 comments:

  1. This is the first time I've visited your blog and I am already impressed. You really should consider entering some of your projects at the Papercraft Star challenge blog where the challenges are posted way in advance and you can win prizes too! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete